It’s been 13 long years to see Bitcoin staying in the market. So, it’s a gala time for Bitcoin lovers as they are seen celebrating the 13th anniversary of the BTC network. The big day – 3rd January marked the 13th year of this digital coin in the market. Thus, it is an obvious scenario to see many big players and top companies from the digital currency domain across the globe were seen congratulating and wishing each other. They made some interesting statements which got a good reflection on their tweets. One of the leading BTC firms, Coin-Telegraph, was even sharing several birthday messages to industry players to make the mark. With the all-time rate, BTC was seen coming up with the teens, and many more industry experts are not weighing the future of the same. In this article, we will discuss how this day was celebrated and how big players active in the BTC domain observed this day. For a detailed analysis, check the exciting facts about android .
Table of Contents
The Celebration by Big Players in BTC Bandwagon
We saw many big players on this day tweeting and wishing their fellow friends, clients and others on the 13th birth anniversary of Bitcoin. So let us see one by one who said what on this big day.
- B Abedi: We will start with the VP of the top financial group called Galaxy Digital that deals with crypto. The VP is known as B Abebe, and he tweeted about the coin stating that it was 13 years ago the coin came into the market. He then added that the coin found a small amount of fanfare in its initial days, but with passing time, it proved to be monumental. Soon its popularity went to leaps and bounds, allowing many to access the same digitally. After that, however, the money seemed scarce, and one could see a massive opening on the same doors.
- Hassan Bassiri: The next man is H Bassiri, the VP of a similar sort of company called Acra Funds. They are into managing profile management. Bitcoin remained one of the vital gateway options that helped open up the eyes of how digital assets are seen coming along. As we see, the Bitcoin ecosystem is now going leaps and bounds, and thus one can prove out to be a proactive kind of asset when we talk about the earnings. One can see more and more entrants in the field and getting along on research and then opportunities with several other currencies as found in the Blockchain.
- Laura Vidiella –She is a big name in the company called Paradigm. She deals with the development strategy in the company, working as a strategist apart from being the former VP of one of the companies. One can witness a good ecosystem of Bitcoin that has allowed the lady to remain vocal about it. She said there is a vast potential in the Bitcoin market in 2022. As per the lady, the company is likely to leverage options like structured products and derivatives that come along with traditional entities that further come along with a considerable amount of capital. So it further plays an essential role in working about the strategies.
- Ian Kane – The man remains in the top position as far as the company Unbanked is concerned. Talking about the same, he said that his creation seemed to have gone up beyond the time zones along with governments and borders. These remain financially viable and empower all the people around the globe. One can find the same as the real testament that further can help create something vital and impactful, allowing everyone to get a good result. Also, the last 13 years of the coin can be more impacting and influencing when we compare the earlier years claiming this man.
- Marc Yaklofsky: He remains one of the key men in PR and Communications at the group known as GGT (Genesis Global Trading). One can find an old saying claiming that starting things is simple, even though the journey is there to change the world. Similar is the story of Bitcoin; hence it has gone a long way, feels this man.
The 13th year of Bitcoin went smooth amidst all the gala time by people who love this coin. But, on the other hand, we saw the detractors staying just as mute spectators on this big day.