Indian company Wipro Ltd. is a global IT service, consulting, and business process outsourcing company.
With more than 160,000 employees on six continents.
The company offers cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technology services.
In Latin America since 2008, Wipro has offices in Argentina, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, and Chile.
And also, Based in Bangalore, Wipro was initiate in 1945.
Also read: What is Consumer Care of Wipro? – Definition, Infrastructure, and More
About Wipro Limited
Wipro Limited is a leading global information technology, consulting, and business process services company.
We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics, and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, its strong commitment to sustainability.
Its social responsibility, we have more than 160,000 dedicated employees, serving clients on six continents.
And also, Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a new, better, and smarter future.
What is the Leadership of Wipro in IT Security?
It is considered a leader in IT security consulting services by an independent research firm.
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO), a leading international IT services, consulting and also business process company.
Today announced that it had been named a “Leader” by international technology advisory.
And also,research firm Forrester Research Inc.
In its report
And also, The Forrester Wave, Information security consulting services, Q1 2016.
Forrester Research Inc. has evaluated 13 of the leading IT security consulting service providers.
All vendors were evaluation based on global capacity, experience and also skills, size of their client base, and consulting advisory and evaluation revenues.
“The statement in the original language is the official and authorized version of the same.
The translation is only a means of help and must be comparing with the text in the original language, which is the only version of the text that will be legally valid.”
What are the Awards Rewarded to Wipro?
- Wipro wins the NASSCOM Corporate Award for Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion
- Wipro is recognized as No.1 among the 100 most sustainable corporations in Asia in the Channel NewsAsia Sustainability Ranking for the second time in a row
- It ranked 11th in Interbrand’s Top Indian Brands
- Wipro won the Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion Award and also the Employer Best Employee Health and Wellness Initiative Award at the SHRM India HR Awards
- This was award second place for Excellence in Talent Sourcing and Staffing at the SHRM India HR Awards
- Wipro was award second place in Diversity and Inclusion in the HR Best Practices category. H H. Corporate at the NHRD HR showcase event
- And also, Launched ‘Wipro Digital’ and ‘Wipro Ventures.’ Key capabilities acquired through Designit and Appirio
- It won the “Platinum Arogya World Healthy Workplace” award in the Health and Wellness category
- It won the BEST award from the Association for Talent Development (Building Talent Strategically Across the Company)
- Received the Silver Class Sustainability Award in RobecoSam’s Annual Corporate Sustainability Assessment (CSA)
- And also, Won “Global Breakthrough Partner of the Year” from Pivotal Software
- Won Gold for Physical Identity and Access Management and Security Intelligence as a Service at the IT World Awards
- Designit Win Businessworld’s “Future of Design” Gold Award in Product Design Category for WEDA Social Robot
- Wipro’s IP portfolio is recognizing with the National IP Award and the WIPRO Enterprise IP Trophy
- It won the Innovative Policies and Practices for People with Disabilities Award from Zero Project, Vienna
- And also, Won the QuEST Forum Global Sustainability Awards in the software category.
Also read: What is Remuneration? – Definition, Types, Classifications, and More
Is CBD a Good Remedy for Chronic Pain?
CBD : In 2019, 20.4% of adults in the U.S suffered from chronic pain in the form of neuropathic pain,…