What are the Galaxy M20 Specifications? – About and its Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy M20 Specifications (SM-M205M) is an excellent Android mobile with a 1.8Ghz Octa-Core processor that allows running games and heavy applications.
Good connectivity of this terminal that includes Bluetooth 5.0 + A2DP / LE, WiFi 802.11 b / g / n (2.4Ghz), but it lacks an NFC connection.
Including the battery, the Samsung Galaxy M20 (SM-M205M) phone has 186 grams, and it’s a fragile device, only 8.8mm.
The Samsung Galaxy M20 is powered by the new eight-core Exynos 7904 Octa processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage or 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage.
With a 6.3-inch Full HD + screen, the Galaxy M20 retains the Galaxy M10’s dual camera at 13 MP + 5 MP but improves the selfie camera from 5 MP to 8 MP.
The Galaxy M20 also differs from the M10 with a fingerprint reader, USB-C port, Bluetooth 5.0, and a 5000 mAh battery.
The Galaxy M20 runs Android 8.1 Oreo with Samsung’s Experience 9.5 skin.
Galaxy M20 SPECIFICATIONS
- Galaxy M20 a Broadcast in 2019, January
- State India
- Dimensions 4 x 74.5 x 8.8 mm
- Weight 186 g
- materials Glass front, aluminum body
- Type TFT PLS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size 3 inch, 19.5: 9
- Resolution 1080 x 2340 pixels
- The density of 409 PPI
- Protection No
- Android 8.1 Oreo
- UI Experience 9.5
- Processor Exynos 7904 Octa octa-core 1.8GHz
- GPU Mali-G71 MP2
- Internal 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage / 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage
- Card slot microSD, up to 512GB
- Principal Dual, 13 MP (f / 1.9, PDAF) + 5 MP (f / 2.2, depth)
- Features phase detection autofocus, LED flash, geo-tagging, HDR
- Video 1080p @ 30fps
- Frontal 8 MP, f / 2.0, 1080p, HDR
- Wifi Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n; Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth 0 LE, A2DP
- Gps with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS support
- USB USB Type-C 2.0
- NFC No
- Infrared port No
- Talking Loudspeaker
- Audio jack 5mm audio jack
- Notifications Polyphonic Ringtones, MP3, WAV; Vibration
- FM Radio Yes
- MP4 / H.264 video player
- MP3 / eAAC + / WAV / FLAC audio player
- Active noise cancellation with a dedicated microphone
- Sensors Accelerometer
- Ambient light
- Digital compass
- Security Fingerprint reader
- Face unlock
- Waterproof No
- Messenger service SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- Browser HTML5
- Colors Black, blue
- Additional features Document viewer
- Photo editor
- Voice commands
- Capacity 5000 mAh
- Type Li-Po
- Removable No
- Fast charge Yes
- Wireless charging No
A verdict of Galaxy M20
The Samsung Galaxy M20 Specifications is a mid-range device that has been introducing with several nice features.
The device’s display comes with a high resolution, which can provide a fantastic viewing experience with excellent color contrast and clarity.
The cameras come with a decent sensor, and there is a long-time battery backup.
A decent mid-range smartphone
1. Display and Configuration
The Samsung Galaxy M20 comes with a 6.3-inch TFT display having a screen resolution of 1,080 x 2,340 pixels and a pixel density of 409 PPI.
It can provide a fantastic viewing experience with a crisp and bright finish.
The performance of the device is handling by 1.8GHz dual-core Cortex A73 and 1.6GHz.
Hexa-core Cortex A53 processor, which is seated upon the Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7904 chipset.
It can provide excellent performance together.
It is further assisting by the Mali-G71 MP2 GPU that delivers smooth graphics.
The 3GB RAM ensures there will be no lagging issues.
2. Camera and Storage
The device comes with a 13MP + 5MP rear camera setup that can capture quality pictures with high image resolution.
At the front, it has an 8MP lens that will click decent selfies. To store the images, media files, and other data, there is inbuilt storage of 32GB, which is ample.
It also features an external memory slot expanding up to a massive 512GB via a memory card.
3. Battery and Connectivity
The Samsung Galaxy M20 has been providing with a Li-ion battery having a capacity of 5,000mAh.
It can provide a long-lasting battery backup through a single time charging.
The connectivity includes several options such as 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS, etc.
- READ MORE:- healthrelieve
The evolution of Smart TV: of first3 until 8K with a virtual assistant
Television is present in every home, whether to connect to satellite TV providers or streaming platforms. Learn more about the…