You have probably come across some Facebook videos and wondered how to download them in MP4 format. You want to be able to do this without installing or downloading software. Our article on How to Download Facebook Videos Using GetFvid will be updated if you are currently facing this situation. For step-by-step instructions, check out our FB video article for easy download.
What is Getfvid?
Getfvid is a tool that you can use to convert Facebook videos to MP2 audio files or MP4 video files. It’s a free tool that you can access from your computer, tablet, or mobile device. It is very convenient to use as you can download your videos anywhere and anytime. The prompts are easy to follow as all you need is the URL of the video you want to download. You will then need to log into GetFvid, paste the URL, and set the video quality you want.
Also Read: How to Download Youtube Videos? – Introduction and Steps
A Step-By-Step Guide On How To Download Facebook Videos Using Getfvid
- Go to the FB video that you want to download
- Click the play button
- Right-click to get and copy the URL.
- If you’re using Getfvid on your smartphone, click the three dots in the right corner of the screen, then click the Copy URL option.
- Log into GetFvid.com and paste the URL of the video copied from Facebook (important that you don’t refresh the page).
- Click on the download option.
- You will given options for the format in which to download the video. This includes downloading in HD quality and downloading in normal quality.
- Click Download Normal Quality Video or Download HD Video, depending on the format you want.
- Now the download process has started, and you will have your video in no time.
- If you get an error, it says that the video may not be available to the public. This indicates that the owner made it private, and you don’t have access to the video.
While Getfvid is a great option, we are always happy to offer alternatives. Perhaps the website has temporarily stopped working, or you just don’t like how it works. In any case, we offer you another excellent tool.
FB Downloader is a specially designed web application to download videos from Facebook. The website works properly in your preferred browser, so you don’t have to mess around with plug-in software. FBDownloader is compatible with iPhones, Android phones, tablets, and PCs. Regardless of the device you use, you can always enjoy the same user experience.
Using FBDownloader is very easy.
- Go to Facebook and find the video you want to save to your device.
- Copy the video link to your clipboard.
- Paste it into the box on the FBDownloader home page and click the “Go” button.
Click the download buttons to save the video in HD or standard quality.
Downloading Videos Using Getfvid Using the Chrome Extension
Follow the steps below if you are using the FB video downloader chrome extension. You only have this option for desktop devices.
- Add Getfvid to your browser by going to the upper left corner of your browser.
- Click Applications to open a new tab.
- Search for Getfvid and click Add to Chrome.
- Chrome will automatically download the extension. After doing this, you may need to restart your browser.
- Go to the FB video you want to download
- Click the green button to download the color.
- The page will redirect you to the Getfvid page.
- You can access all your videos in the standard download area, and you can move them however you want.
Our previous article showed you how easy it is to download Facebook videos using Getfvid. It is a free tool that is easy to use on whatever device you use, be it a tablet, phone, or table.
Also Read: Time Management – With These Tips You Can Get More Out
facebook video download
online video downloader
fb video download
facebook video downloader.
Helpful Resource: Techies Line
Review Download Facebook Videos with Getfvid. Cancel reply